I think women are realizing that maybe they don’t need a closet full of clothes. They just need the right clothes. – Michael Kors
Steps to create a wardrobe with clothes that suit your personality, body shape, and lifestyle and a few tips to organize your closet to have easy access to pull things out and to get dressed quickly every day.
- Organize your closet: the physical space and the contents. A clean and neat wardrobe is the key to “see it to wear it.”
- Store and take care of your clothes to prolong their lifespan. “Love yourself enough to wear clean clothes.” – LZ
- Know your body shape, color palette, identify your style and your fashion statement.
- Know what you wear under clothes! A solid foundation for building a wardrobe is to wear the right size of undergarments for your body type. Stock your lingerie drawer and indulge to splurge for the best bras, panties, and shapewear.
- Build a wardrobe based on personal style and lifestyle that identify your image goals and shows who you are.
- Build a wardrobe of classic pieces that will be a must-have in your closet for seasons, and you will wear forever.
- Evaluate and update your wardrobe each season to keep a flattering and fashionable style.